Canadian Skies magazine invites you to "Get Social"
Tuesday April 10th 2012 - MHM Publishing
CANADIAN SKIES â€œLetâ€™s Get Socialâ€ Contest Rules
2. Canadian Skiesâ€™ social media followings must double over the standings taken on Monday, April 9 at 6 a.m. Eastern, on each channel (Facebook, Twitter and Google+), to activate the grand prize, a Hamilton Khaki Pilot Watch.
3. The grand prize winner will be chosen at random from entries submitted. Contestants have many opportunities to enter. Each contestant can receive one entry for each of the following:
Â· â€œLikeâ€ us on Facebook.
Â· Mention us on your Facebook page (one entry per day) and leave a comment on any Canadian Skies Facebook post with a link to your mention.
Â· Follow us on Twitter.
Â· Tweet about us (one entry per day) being sure to mention @SkiesMag to assure entry.
Â· Add us to your Google+ circles.
Â· Mention us to your Google+ circles (one entry per day) using â€œ+Canadian Skiesâ€ .
4. Contest closes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, April 22. Winner will be announced on Monday, April 23. Winner will be notified on April 23 via email and/or their social media accounts.
5. Prize winnerâ€™s name, photo and text profile will be published in July/August 2012 issue of Canadian Skies magazine, as well as on our social media channels, e-newsletter and other promotional mediums.
6. Grand prize awarded during the Canadian Skies social media contest has no cash value and cannot be transferred for cash.
7. Canadian Skies does not provide warranty for and/or guarantee replacement of prizes awarded. All warranties are provided by manufacturers and are subject to applicable manufacturersâ€™ warranties and restrictions.
8. Grand prize Hamilton Khaki Pilot Watch images and specifications shown in promotion may not be exact to awarded version.
9. Any employees, their family members, affiliates or contributors to Canadian Skies magazine, MHM Publishing, Hamilton Watch and The Swatch Group are ineligible for the Canadian Skies â€œLetâ€™s Get Socialâ€ contest.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Google. Canadian Skies hereby releases Facebook, Twitter and Google from any liability. Special thanks to Hamilton Watch for donating a Khaki timepiece for this promotion.
11. If you have any additional questions, feel free to send us an email: email@example.com.
Did you know?
The first non-stop flight from Canada to England took place in August 1934 in a D.H.84 Dragon. Captains Len Reid and James Richard Ayling took off from Wasaga Beach, Ont., and landed near London, England, the next day. The journey took 30 hours and 50 minutes.