Estimated reading time 3 minutes, 45 seconds.
The International Aircraft Dealers Association (IADA) has a new leader at the helm of its International Committee. Stan Kuliavas, Vice President Sales and Business Development for Levaero Aviation Group, headquartered in Toronto, has agreed to lead the important International Committee of IADA.
The International Committee is charged with growing the association’s profile throughout the world and positively influencing hundreds of global preowned aircraft transactions with a laser focus on transparency and integrity. Kuliavas replaces the founding chair of the IADA International Committee, Zipporah Marmor, Vice President of Aircraft Transactions at ACASS, in Montreal.
Marmor, who was named chair of the entire IADA organization in October of 2022, formed the International Committee to increase the roster of internationally based dealers and aid them in developing processes that ensure transparency and integrity in the sale of preowned aircraft around the world. IADA is a powerful collective force influencing and shaping the preowned aircraft transaction industry.
“IADA is grateful for the leadership of Stan Kuliavas in continuing the mission that Zipporah Marmor began with formation of the International Committee,” said IADA Executive Director Wayne Starling. “Its members from around the world are dedicated to developing standards for efficient, effective and ethical business aircraft transactions,” he added.
Some 96 percent of IADA dealers do business in North America, 55 percent of dealers operate in Europe, 49 percent are active in Latin America, 46 percent do business in Asia and the Pacific region and 41 percent work in the Middle East and Africa. IADA’s dealers consist of the top 12 percent of the world’s experts who handle 46 percent of used business aircraft sales. IADA accredited dealers buy and sell more aircraft by dollar volume than the rest of the world’s dealers combined, annually averaging over 1,100 transactions.
International Committee Members
The roster of the IADA International Committee includes professional preowned aircraft transaction professionals from around the world, including:
- Pascal Bachman, Senior Vice President Sales, EMEA, Jetcraft, London
- Kirk Blomgren, Vice President and Director of Aircraft Sales, Meisinger Aviation, Chesterfield, Mo.
- Franco Curiel, Aircraft Sales Director Aerolineas Ejecutivas S.A. de C.V., Toluca, Mexico
- Ted Farid, Chairman, JetHQ Partners, International HQ Dubai, UAE
- Stan Kuliavas, Vice President Sales & Business Development, Levaero Aviation Group, Toronto
- Warren Lovell, Senior Operations Controller, Shepherd Aero, Bellingham, Wash.
- Jeffrey C. Lowe, Director, Asian Sky Group, Hong Kong
- Pat Searle, Executive Sales Director, Elliott Jets, Denver
This press release was prepared and distributed by IADA