Estimated reading time 4 minutes, 21 seconds.
Boeing recognized 12 of its top-performing global suppliers at its 2023 Supplier of the Year event.
The suppliers were celebrated for driving a stable, predictable production system that contributes to Boeing’s safety, quality, sustainability and delivery commitments to customers.
Among the companies recognized was KF Aerospace of Kelowna, B.C., which received the Safety & Quality Award.
“The Supplier of the Year winners were proactive, transparent and reliable in a challenging environment,” said William Ampofo, vice president of parts and distribution services and supply chain for Boeing Global Services and chair of Boeing’s Supply Chain Operations Council.
“Their collaboration and commitment to safety and quality was the gold standard to help us drive stability in our supply chain and consistently deliver for our customers.”
Boeing’s 2023 Supplier of the Year winners are:
- Outstanding Performance:
- Commercial Airplanes – Killdeer Mountain Manufacturing, Inc. of Dickinson, N.D.
- Defense, Space & Security – Dynamatic Technologies Limited of Bangalore, India
- Global Services – C.E. Machine Company, Inc., of Wichita, Kan.
- Indirect Supply Chain – Microsoft of Redmond, Wash.
- Alliance Award: Toray Composite Materials America, Inc., of Tacoma, Wash.
- Collaboration Award: Janicki of Sedro-Woolley, Wash.
- Pathfinder Award: CSIRO of Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- Safety & Quality Award: KF Aerospace of Kelowna, British Columbia
- Supplier Diversity Award: Indigenous Defence & Infrastructure Consortium Pty Ltd of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Supply Chain Visibility Award: ValStream of Dallas, Texas
- Support & Services Award: Harper Engineering Co. of Renton, Wash.
- Sustainability Award: EPIC Fuels of Irving, Texas
Boeing works with more than 11,000 active suppliers worldwide and spends in excess of $34 billion on more than one billion parts every year.
The Supplier of the Year Award program is an industry-leading recognition program that highlights the accomplishments of Boeing’s top-performing suppliers.
Learn more about each supplier and the award they received here.
This press release was prepared and distributed by Boeing.